The Arcadian v2.1.4 – Responsive
Free Arcadian WordPress Theme is a blog and portfolio theme designed to look beyond the typical corporate mold and give you the ultimate in WordPress creativity.
Create a personal blog, a business website, a portfolio showcase website, or whatever you can come up with. Nulled Arcadian WordPress Theme is a true multi-purpose WordPress theme that displays beautifully across all devices.
Arcadian WordPress Theme Features
- HiDPI / Retina Enhanced
- 100% Responsive
- Quick Install
- True Admin Experience
- Flexible Typography
- Layout Builder
- Custom Sliders
- Sidebar Layouts
- Unlimited Widget Areas
- Lightbox Integration
- Widget Pack
- Amazing Shortcodes
- WPML Support
Here is the quick step-by-step guide for how this theme’s demo homepage was setup from the WordPress admin panel. You can find much more information on the following steps in great detail by viewing the documentation that came in your theme’s download package. Keep in mind this is only a quick step-by-step for the theme demo’s homepage and you definitely do not have to setup your site in this way if you don’t want to.
- Install the theme and the recommended plugins. (See video)
- Go to Settings > Reading > Frontpage Displays, and make sure you’ve selected “your latest posts”.
- Go to Appearance > Widget Areas and create a new custom widget area. For its location, select for it to be a “Floating Widget Area.”
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and add the “Search” widget to your new custom sidebar along with the “Theme Blvd Twitter Widget.” and any other widgets you’d like to show on your homepage sidebar.
- Go to the Templates page and create a new custom layout. Use “The Arcadian Homepage” sample layout as your template’s starting point. Configure your element settings, including selecting the custom widget area you created in the second column of the Columns element. Then, save the layout.
- Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Homepage, select to show a custom template, and select the custom template you’ve created.