Viktor – Responsive Corporate WordPress Theme
Free Viktor WordPress Theme is an powerful WordPress theme designed for all type of corportations such as banking, finance, consulting, management, real estate, insurance, law, venture captial, technology, and so on.
Viktor WordPress Theme Features
- WooCommerce: Powerful feature integrated into this theme for easily setting up an eCommerce store. You can easily start accepting online orders once you setup your store, and use our demo data as a guide to create products.
- Fully Responsive on Desktop, Tablet, & Mobile: This theme looks great on desktop browsers such as Chrome, Safari, IE, Firefox, Opera, etc. Also, this theme looks great on tablets and mobile phones for iOS and Android devices.
- Visual Composer Included (Save $34): Easily create beautiful pages using the latest and greatest version of Visual Composer. This would normally cost between $34, but we included for free.
- 12 Fully Layered PSD Files (Save $24): We included 12 PSD pages that were professionally designed and approved by the highest standards from the staff at ThemeForest. This would cost you $12, but we included it in this product for free.
- HTML Version (Save $17): We also included 12 professionally built HTML pages that were approved by the highest standards from the staff at ThemeForest. This would normally cost you $17 but we included it in this product for free.
- Muse Version (Save $20): We also included 12 professionally built Adobe Muse pages that were approved by the highest standards from the staff at ThemeForest. This would normally cost you $20 but we included it in this product for free.
- Real One Click Data: Demo data prepared so you can easily kick-off your website with a few simple clicks.
- Mail-chimp plugin: We added a mailchimp plugin in this theme so you can start building a marketing campaign.
- Contact form 7 support: A fully working and easily customizable contact form so you receive questions from your customers.
- 5 Star Customer Support: Timely and friendly support for all your questions in addition to the extensive documentation. Just let us know your issues, and we will get back to you with the solutions.
November 22, 2016 – Version 1.0
-- Initial Release